Monday, April 24, 2017

Quinoa Pasta???????????????????

Hi Terry,
The percentage of Quinoa in our Quinoa Pasta is 15 – 18%

Thank you
Nicole Petrillo



From: Terry MAGUIRE [mailto:tmaguire@newspaper.com]
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2017 2:38 PM
To: info@earthlychoice.com
Subject: RE: Quinoa penne

I’ll give you my mailing address but be assured I’ll be using none of them unless you can explain the rationale for the name of this product – Quinoa Penne – when quinoa is listed as the third ingredient? More specifically, exactly what percentage of the product is quinoa?

143 Graylyn Drive
Chapel Hill, NC 27516

From: Nature's Earthly Choice Info. [mailto:info@earthlychoice.com]
Sent: Friday, April 21, 2017 9:36 AM
To: 'Terry MAGUIRE'
Subject: RE: Quinoa penne

Hi Terry,
Thank you for contacting us. Your feedback is an important part of helping us improve. I will pass this information along to our production department for further investigation. In the meantime, I would also like to send you some coupons. Could you please provide me with your complete mailing address?

Thank you
Nicole Petrillo






From: Terry MAGUIRE [mailto:tmaguire@newspaper.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 9:07 PM
To: info@earthlychoice.com
Subject: Quinoa penne

I was about to buy this product http://www.earthlychoice.com/pasta.html when I looked at the ingredients. You call it Quinoa, but that is the third ingredient after rice and corn. What percentage of the penne is quinoa?


Terry MAGUIRE

No comments:

Post a Comment