Sunday, September 16, 2012

Lowes Foods going downhill fast in my book

Sent this to them today:
"I am not looking for anything in response, but just to give you some general feedback. The new store design gives me the impression that you have dramatically decreased your fresh produce section, and generally are pricing items too high. Today, for example, I wanted fresh peaches - 3.99 at your store and down the street at Harris-Teeter, I bought them instead for 1.99. There are a couple of things that I need to buy regularly in terms of milk and yogurt for my wife and despite my requesting the store to stock them, neither has appeared. My point is that I am finding myself shopping at Lowes less and less and instead of our primary grocery, you have now become a poor second. It's a shame that you have lost your customer focus, or at least focus on this customer."

No comments:

Post a Comment